Sunday 15 November 2015

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Conversation

Between A New Student And The Teacher

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

Student : May I come in sir?

Teacher : Yes, please come in. 

Student : Sir, I’ve taken admission in ‘English Speaking Learning Course’.

Teacher : That’s very good. You’re welcome.

Student : Thank you sir.

Teacher : What’s your name?

Student : Sir,  my name is Vilas Borse.  

Teacher : What’s your educational qualification?

Student : Sir, I passed M.A. last year.  

Teacher : Where do you belong to?

Student : Sir, I belong to Pune. (Maharashtra). 

Teacher : Where are you residing in Pune ?

Student : I’m residing in a owned  house here.

Teacher : What more you do in Pune?

Student : Sir, I’m  preparing for M.B.A.

Teacher : What’s your father?

Student : Sir, my father is a senior manager in a nationalized bank. 

Teacher : What are your hobbies?

Student : Sir, my hobbies are gardening and reading novels.

Teacher : What’s your aim in life?

Student : I want to become a Chief Executive of a reputed company.

Teacher : Why do you want to learn speaking English?

Student : Sir, I can speak English but I want to speak English fluently.  

Teacher : That’s fine.  I’m sure if you work hard, your English will be improved within three months and you will be able to speak quite fluently.

Student : Thank you sir.

Teacher : You’re  welcome.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment